Due to the current Covid-19 virus, Westside Animal Hospital is taking every measure to ensure the safety of patrons and staff. Please help us by following the new protocols we have placed effective 4/1/2020.
- We will no longer be accepting clients and patients in our lobby. All clients are asked to sign in and wait in their vehicles. A technician will come and get your pet when the doctor is ready.
- Existing Westside Animal Hospital clients will be prioritized.
- Emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis and may be forwarded to the Veterinary Emergency Referral Center.
- We will be closing daily between 12:00p.m. to 1:00p.m. to sanitize the practice.
- All elective procedures will be postponed until further notice.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell,sick or have been exposed to please stay home for the safety of our staff.
- Allow 24-72 hours for refill prescriptions
- You can log onto our online pharmacy to order all of your pet’s needs. They can be delivered right to your door. www.pensacolawestvet.vetsfirstchoice.com (follow the link on our home page).
Thank you in advance for your understanding.